COVID-19 Business Hours Effective 3/17/2020
To our clients and friends:
Our highest priorities are the health and safety of our staff, our customers, and the well-being of the communities we serve. To that end, like many banks, we have activated our Pandemic Contingency Plan as a precautionary step in response to COVID-19.
To better protect our employees and our customers, effective March 17, 2020, Newton Federal Bank will be closing its lobbies at all locations until further notice. We will continue to service our customers through our drive-thru locations using the following schedule:
Drive Thru Services:
- 8:30-5:00 Monday- Thursday
- 8:30-6:00- Friday
- 8:30-12:00- Saturday (Main Office Only)
We always encourage our customers to utilize the following options to help meet their banking needs:
- Digital Banking: www.newtonfederal.com or download our app 24/7- View accounts, transfer money, pay bills, deposit checks, turn your debit card off/on, view statements, and contact the bank.
- ATMs- 24/7: Withdraw cash, make deposits (cash and check), change PIN, view balances, and recent transaction history.
- Night Drop Deposit- Available in the drive thru for afterhours use.
- Telephone Banking- 24/7: 1-877-266-8962
Call Center Services- 770-786-7088: Account information, transfer funds, debit card limits, travel alerts, and more!
- Monday-Friday 9:00-5:00
We deeply regret any inconvenience that these operational changes may cause you. We will continue to monitor the status of COVID-19 and make future adjustments as appropriate. We are in this together, and if there is anything that we can do to assist you, please do not hesitate to contact us.
As always, thank you for the opportunity to serve you.