Set up e-alerts in digital banking to notify you about your account activity. Messages are sent out via text, e-mail or the message center within digital banking.
Messages are sent up to 5 times a day: 7 a.m., 9 a.m., 1 p.m., 4 p.m., and 6 p.m., based on account activity.
- Choose "E-Alerts" from the digital banking menu bar.
- Set up a new event.
- Accounts can be given nicknames from the digital banking "Option" page.
- After clicking the "New" link in the "Messages" box, choose an event to be fulfilled from the drop-down list.
For more information, feel free to contact us.
Pay bills with ease, all in one place. Our bill pay service is available to all of our digital banking customers. Just log into digital banking to use bill pay, and save time and money.
- Convenient service that lets you pay bills online
- Accessible via digital banking
- Save money on postage costs
- Pay several bills at once, all in one place
- See when bills are due, control when they’re paid
- Set up future and recurring payments
- Secure, convenient, and easy to use