Sending and receiving money is a whole lot easier with Popmoney®. This convenient service is available to all of our online banking users via the bill pay function.
Pay someone back or request funds from without exchanging sensitive information — an email address or mobile phone number is all you need.* It’s a fast, affordable, and secure way to pay IOUs, collect rent, and more.
- Quickly and securely send or receive money from friends, family, and just about anyone else
- Works with your Newton Federal Bank checking or savings account
- Conveniently available within our bill pay service (via online banking)
- Send and receive funds at very little cost
- No need to exchange private account information
- Minimal information required:
- Recipient's name
- Recipient's email address or mobile phone number
- Recipient’s bank account and routing number (optional)
- Recipient receives notification when funds are available
- Save valuable time — no extra trips to the bank or to pay someone back
It’s easy to send and receive money! Here’s how:
- Simply log into online banking and access the bill pay feature.
- Choose the Popmoney option.
- Enter the email or mobile phone number of the person you would like to send money to or request money from.
- Your recipient will receive a notification when funds are sent or requested.
Recipients can receive money in their eligible account online at their bank (if it's a member of the Popmoney network) or online at Popmoney.com.** https://www.popmoney.com/
*Terms and conditions apply.
**Popmoney® personal payments services offered at www.popmoney.com are provided by CheckFreePay Corporation, a
licensed money transmitter, and CheckFreePay Corporation of New York, which is licensed as a Money Transmitter for payment services by the New York State Department of Financial Services.